Code9 Parent skills parents, caregivers, guardians, grandparents, teachers, anyone who is responsible for kids, in the appropriate use of social media platforms providing ongoing information/content on both current and emerging social media platforms
Code9 Parent skills parents, caregivers, guardians, grandparents, teachers, anyone who is responsible for kids, in the appropriate use of social media platforms.
We want you to have enough knowledge that you can support your children, and to provide you with ongoing information and content on both current and emerging social media platforms.
By becoming a Code9 Parent, you will learn what your kids already know, what kids don’t want you to know, and how to stay one step ahead, keeping your children safe.
We provide up-to-date information and tutorials for parents and caregivers that will enable you to understand the social media apps your kids are using. Its vital that you learn the common apps your children are using in order to really support them.
The content and platform has been designed and built by people who are parents, have expertise in the use of social media and have education backgrounds.
As a Code9 Parent member you can expect to;
- Gain knowledge of how to guide your children using social media.
Increase your awareness on the potential risks of children using social media if left unattended and unmanaged.
- Receive regular updates to the content on the site, because these platforms change all the time, plus tools and resources to help you better support your children.
- Increase your knowledge on the platforms, the ones you know and the ones you aren’t even aware of yet, that will ultimately help you to keep your children safe.
- Receive ongoing support and assistance.
- Have immediate access to the new apps your children start using. As children get older they start to use different social media platforms, so you need to evolve your knowledge as your children grow up.
** Click the website link below to to be taken to the available courses **